Educonnex allows you to set up customised work flows for academic reporting.
To create a work flow:
- Go to Curriculum Management → Academic Reporting → Work Flows.
- Click Edit to set up work flow steps.
- Click Academic Level to the right to add an academic level work flow step.
- Define a name and description.
- Order your work flow by clicking the up and down arrows .
- Tick the work flow steps that are to be visible when creating a new academic report.
- Define the work flow on the class level in the same way as the one on the academic level.
- Click Save to save your new work flow.
Once you have created a work flow, you can create an academic report that is based on your new work flow (see Creating an Academic Report).